6.06.2007

A new site for Colby Lane Designs!

I am so happy to announce that my bibs are now available at Custom Designs by Mimi! My good friend Wendy and her mom Linda are the awesome duo behind CDBM. Their website features the cutest burp cloths, chenille and flannel blankets, lovies and more! I am thrilled to add my chenille bibs to their product line.

That being said, the end is drawing near for my eBay store. This allows me to spend more time with family and lets me concentrate more on sewing for Etsy and now also for Custom Designs by Mimi! This will also cure the massive migraines I get after opening up the dreaded monthly eBay invoice for my out-of-control fees. They have tripled from what they used to be when I first opened up my shop a few years ago!

In the near future my available bib styles from eBay will added to either Etsy or CDBM. As always, feel free to contact me for custom bib orders! :)

No comments: