9.10.2007

tag I'm it

I've been tagged by MJD Boutique, Ivey Handcrafted and Posh Piggy!

1. I could eat cereal morning, noon and night. And often do!

2. The new show on SPEED called "Blow It Up" (currently part of Launch Hour) is shot at the Cordova Dragstrip near my hometown. An old friend raced my car on that strip.

3. I've never broken a bone or had a cavity...so far. Now I will probably fall down the steps and get a toothache tomorrow.

4. I am a fabric hoard. Well over 700 different prints! And a closet full of vintage chenille I can't bring myself to cut into.

5. I'm addicted to trying new recipes for chocolate chip cookies. Especially since hubby just bought me an orange kitchenaide! My Grandma's recipe is still our favorite. Although the last one from Martha was pretty close...:)

6. My idol is Shirley Muldowney.

7. One of my hobbies is researching our family's genealogy. I own software to do this.

tag you're it to:

Custom Designs By Mimi
Pink Lemonade Boutique Bags
Sparkle-Me!
Sweet Spice Essentials
ModCherie
Sew Foxy Boutique

No comments: